Because what's a story without a dash of LGBT relationships thrown into the mix?

Friday, November 9, 2012

Meet Mona

This is just a creative space, so some of these are stand alones and some might be recurring characters or plot lines, depending on what situations they get into. For now, meet Mona.



“Shhh,” Mona giggled as she led the other girl down the hallway by the hand. She swayed a little and rested her forehead against the cool door as she dug the keys out of her pocket and fit them into the lock. She turned away from the door and leaned in for a kiss, lips curving against the other woman’s mouth.

“Home, sweet home,” she announced too loudly, swinging the door wide. She tugged on her companion’s belt loop until they were both inside and shut the door. The darkness engulfed them. “The kitchen is that way, bathroom is to the left, bedroom at the far end of the hall,” she joked.

The other woman laughed, “Thanks, very helpful. You work as a tour guide, right?”

“You planning on teasing me all night, Kelsey? When I invited you here I was telling you what I want,” Mona tugged her closer by the belt loop on her jeans.

“Don’t worry, I know what I want,” Kelsey reassured her, reaching out to touch Mona’s shoulder, following the length of her arm and entwining their fingers. “I can’t see, so you’re going to have to lead me unless you want to play Marco Polo to get me in the bedroom.”

Mona laughed, delighted. “Next time!” she promised as she pulled Kelsey eagerly down the hallway.

“Next time?” Kelsey muttered. Mona heard her and stumbled slightly as she pushed Kelsey back into the bedroom door.

“How’s your luck?” she taunted, and Kelsey could feel her smile into their kiss. It didn’t last long as Kelsey’s fingers untangled from Mona’s and drifted up to drop Mona’s jacket to the floor.

“Gonna open the door for me?” Kelsey pleaded, and they almost fell when Mona complied. Mona prodded Kelsey into the room and they abruptly stumbled and toppled to the floor.

“Fuck,” Kelsey groaned, rubbing her head.

“Sorry,” Mona whimpered. “I’m not really the neatest person in the world and I wasn’t expecting company.” She pulled a skirt from where it had tangled around Kelsey’s ankle. “Are you okay?” Mona helped Kelsey up from the floor. “Do you want to go?”

Kelsey pulled a bra from where it had hooked onto the back pocket of her jeans. “And miss these?” she pressed the bra into Mona’s hands and Mona laughed.

“Yeah, it’s nice to not have to get the padded ones,” she confessed. “Not that, I mean,” she faltered, embarrassed.  “I don’t discriminate. I like lots of bodies.”

Kelsey took it in stride, laughing at the girl’s mortification, and pulled Mona back in for another kiss, “Yeah, yeah, I like lots of bodies too. Right now I’m just interested in getting to know yours.”

“Great, let’s do that,” Mona tucked her hands under Kelsey’s shirt. “By the way, I get a bit loud.”

No comments:

Post a Comment